"Wild and woolly or friendly and domesticated we love them all..make sure to include an animal or two on your creation this week."
Remember that, as always, you have the rest of the month to play along with this theme to be entered in our monthly draw!
Before we indulge in the designers' take on this challenge, let's check in again with Arwen McCullen, our fabulous Spotlight Designer. Here are some more questions and answers from her:
1. How often do you craft?
As long as nothing goes wrong me, every day.
It's like therapy.
2. Are you on other design teams?
No, not so far.
3. What is your favorite color?
In my life, black, purple, and silver.
In my works I like sometimes green, blue, pink, orange.
4. Who or what is your muse?
My mood ;)
5. Describe your crafting style
Basically, I'm trying to draw attention with my projects on certain topics. Depression, heartache, pollution etc.
Often my works are rather morbid - I love the dark side :)
Coby's top 3 from last week's Boo challenge are:
1. Yvonne B - great colors, great use of stamps, can't stop looking at it
2. Gay Peplow - great cards, love the "hidden"boo's
3. Paper Whims - Love how classic meets Stampotique, great work
(please email email@example.com for your Top 3 badge)