Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SDC49: Purple/Pink with Black

Thank you to everyone who came out to CASE our designer's last week.  Love seeing who some of your favorite designer's were.

My top 3 favorite creations of the challenge were:
(e-mail khowardga@gmail.com if you would like to display our favorite's badge)

Astrid: love the change in colors and her addition of her own little details.

Ana K.: Again, love the colors she used on her creation

Julie: Love that she tried something new for her and the adorable candles.


Our random winner for the $30 gift certificate for stamps from the CASE challenge is:
(please e-mail carol@stampotique.com with subject SDC48 Winner as subject)
#6 Renee Zarate

Did you visit us during the new release blog hop?   I hope you enjoyed seeing how everyone used the new stamps and we can't wait for you all to share your creations with the new stamps.

We have 2 winners  from our blog hop that will receive a grab bag of new images:
from Gez's blog: scrapmanufaktur

and from our Stampotique Designer's Blog
#7 Ellie:
 Blogger Ellie said...




I wouldn't mind winning LOL! They're gorgeous!
February 15, 2012 8:30 AM
************************************************************************
Nellie is our hostess this challenge and she thought it would be fun to give you a color challenge this time. 

Here is what she said about her challenge:

"And of course I picked a color combination that I really love to work with: pink, purple and black. It’s as simple as that! So go get your Stampotique stamps out and have fun with this challenge. As always you can win a $30 dollar gift certificate for your choice of Stampotique stamps."




Joanne Wardle




Join us by linking in directly to your creation via inlinkz below.  Please remember we are Stampotique stamps only now to qualify for the $30 gift certificate for stamps.


9 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the fav top three, those were all my favorites, too. Thank you for my gift certificate, I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the top three and wow, I'm the winner of the Blog Hop. Thats really great! What should I do now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a super fun challenge girls, first time with you, hope you like my tag. I am inspired by Kate Crane's work, I am a big fan, lovely DT work all round. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! I am so glad!
    I am a big fan of Stampotique, especially the ones from Jo Capper!

    ... and now I will be able to join in in more challenges with Stampotique! WOW!!

    How do I get in touch for the prize?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellie: Please e-mail me at khowardga@gmail.com with your mailing address. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Wonderful DT work c",)
    Love them all:)
    *Hugs, Inger*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant inspiration as always ladies loving your wonderful makes, Thank you, Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the designteam work! Thanks for the inspiration. I've just linked mine.

    ReplyDelete